Friday, July 23, 2010

Colors!!!

These are simple but I loved them.
The black is Pure Ice- Black Rage and the silver is L.A. Colors art deco in silver and the red is red glitter by he same company.

Here are my rainbow skittle nails. I LOVED THESE!! lol I know I'm weird.

Pink-Pure Ice Flirt Alert

Orange- Petites Mango

Yellow- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Mellow Yellow

Green- Pure Ice Wild Thing

Blue- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Blue Me Away


Lol so here is my first short nail attempt on myself. I was feeling the green but now not so much.



The green is Wild Thing by Pure Ice. I love Pure Ice you can get it at Wal Mart for $2. Excuse my old and ugly hands lol.

These are the ones I'm sporting now but I might change them tonight.












1 comment:

  1. I love them so colorful!
    Especially the red and black!!! way to go girl

    ReplyDelete