Friday, March 11, 2011

A couple of new designs

These first 2 nails I was just goofin around with. Nothing too fancy. lol The dark nail is Naughty and Nice by China Glaze with Sally Hanson's Blue Me Away flowers and Silver glitter Kiss Nail stripers. The bright nail is....Sally Hansen's Mellow Yellow and then black green and orange Kiss nail art striper.

This heart nail I saw somewhere on YouTube. If it's yours let me know so I can give you credit.
I used Pure Ice Black Rage for the black then I used light purple and light blue Kiss nail art stripers and outlined in the black Kiss nail art pen. Oh and a silver kiss striper too.

This one I wanted something springy.....I used Pure Ice Super Star as the base, Fingerpaints Chrysanthe-Mum's The Word for the green and FP's Aren't You Glad-iolous? for the purple and my handy dandy black Kiss nail striper.

Hope you liked them...
Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment