Monday, August 30, 2010

Character nails

lol ok so I adore Happy Bunny as you can tell from my mouse pad.

I haven't seen anyone do any Happy Bunny inspired nails so I thought I'd try.

Don't think he turned out too bad, what do you all think?



The base color is French Kiss by Pure Ice
the yellow is Mellow Yellow Sally Hansens Xtreme wear
The blue is Pacific Blue Sally Hansen
black striper and white striper la deco
the pink is Flirt Alert by Pure Ice
And I just free styled him lol
And then I tried Hello Kitty...
everyone loves Hello Kitty
there are tons of tuts on how to paint her just look her up on youtube.
Used all the same colors but her bow is a striper by sinful colors called A slice to go







Would love to see any designs you've done lately. Send em to me and I'll post them on here.
Hugs until next time....

2 comments:

  1. OH EM GEE I NEED THOSE HELLO KITTY NAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SCREAMS* And where did you get that finger???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it at Sally Beauty supply for a buck something

    ReplyDelete